As Seen and Heard On:
About Lynne Maureen Hurdle
Lynne Maureen Hurdle, M.Ed. brings over thirty five years of experience to her work as a Conflict Resolution Strategist, Speaker, Facilitator, Leadership Coach, and Author of the Amazon #1 Bestseller, “Closing Conflict For Leaders: How to Be A Bold Leader and Develop A Kick-Ass, High-Functioning, Happy AF Team.”
She is the creator of “The Soul of Conflict Tele-Summits: Healing Old Wounds and Creating Bold Leadership,” featuring interviews with powerful leaders. She is a TEDx speaker, writes regularly for Psychology Today, and has contributed her expertise to Court TV and Redbook magazine. As a lifelong Bronx resident and the mother of two sons, she uses her conflict resolution skills constantly while always finding reasons to laugh about life. Her ability to find the humor in conflict earned her a spot as a finalist for Nick at Nite’s Funniest Mom in America.
Media – How I Show Up In the World
Conscious Brand Summit: Navigating Difficult Conversations In Challenging Times with Grace
Click the screen above to watch the video.
Heal the Healer Show: How to Talk About Racism With Children
You have been wondering how to discuss the Black Lives Matter movement with your children?
Have you had the difficult conversations of racism with your children yet?
Lynne, and her son Justin, have stepped up to assist all of us through this, and the tools they share in their workshops can also be applied in many other areas of your life.
Click the screens above to watch the videos.
The Bronx Talk: Mental Health Amid the Pandemic and How to Handle Difficult Conversations
On this episode of BronxTalk, we take a look at mental health and conflict resolution. Dr. Donna Friedman, Executive Director of Mosaic Mental Health as well as Lynne Maureen Hurdle, Conflict Resolution Specialist and her son Justin Nai’im Hurdle-Price join Gary Axelbank to discuss mental health amid the pandemic, and how to handle difficult conversations.
Click the screen above to watch the video.
Digital Dialogue Series – Women of All Races Panel Discussion
Psychology Today Articles
Confronting the Cultural Gatekeepers
When I Found the Courage to Speak Up About Breaking the “Rules of Culture”
Changing culture is no easy feat. Just mention the word culture and it stirs up images, sounds, smells, emotions and memories. In fact, Gandhi said, “A nation’s culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people.”
The Culture of Spanking
Four Ways to Think Through It
In the middle of a recent exchange with my 15 year old son, I felt the impulse to pop him upside his head just to “stop the nonsense.” That phrase, “stop the nonsense,” is from my childhood among many others that my mom and her crew of mom friends would toss out in the heat of anger and exasperation when we kids were “acting up.”
Don’t Get Stuck With That Pin
Three Things Our White Friends Should Consider About Creating Safety
I posted two articles on my Facebook page this week. I posted them one right after the other. One titled “So You Want to Wear a Safety Pin” and the other titled “Dear White People Your Safety Pins Are Embarrassing.” The first article while not pledging…
How to Have Hard Conversations, Lean Into Conflict & Reframe Criticism
As a leader, how do you commit to having hard, uncomfortable conversations that deepen connection and trust within your company and your home?
Resolving Election Conflict on Civil Discourse
The Conflict Closer, Lynne Maureen Hurdle was interiewed by Jayme of Civil Discourse in a conversation about resolving conflicts caused by the election between family members and loved ones.
Lynne Maureen Hurdle on Dr. Brenda Wade – Modern Love
Listen to me discuss The Weight of Hate and how it affects our body image.
Lynne Maureen Hurdle on BOLD with Emmy award winning producer LeGrande Green
Listen to me share conflict resolution thought processes and strategies that can work for anyone.
“The Weight of Hate” TEDx Women
My Most Popular Topics
Brand and Corporate Reputation
- Managing online and offline communication that may be causing reputation risk for your company
- Case Study: How companies like Starbucks did things right and did things wrong after a public conflict and what your company needs to do when faced with the same
- 4 Ways that a Company can shut down gossip and drama and shift to more positivity in their organization
- Five Qualities Needed for Your Company to Be One of the Best Places to Work
Leadership and Team-Building
- The Beginning Steps For Creating A Diverse and Inclusive Company Using Conflict as a Catalyst
- How to Develop A Kick-Ass, Highly Productive, Happy AF to Work For You Team
- The Cost of Hidden Conflict in Your Company and Business and How to Get Your Team on Board With Your Vision
- Mastering The Difficult Conversations: How You And Your Team Can Communicate Your Way Through Anything
- 4 Ways to Find Peace and Productivity at Work While There’s Conflict at Home
- 4 Ways to Find Peace and Happiness at Home While There’s Conflict at Work
- How to Communicate With Your Boss, Spouse and Kids More Effectively Every Day
- Mindfulness is The New Conflict Resolution Tool Not Enough People Know About
Raising A Family in Today’s World
- Raising Leaders Not Followers
- How Pop Culture Influences Your Children and 4 Ways You Can Make it Work For You
- Case Studies: Profiling Some of The Most Influential People and Things That Your Children are Watching, and How to Have a Conversation About It
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Social Media and Get Them to Listen