Leaders who masterfully resolve conflict have powerful influence. The kind of influence that motivates people to work smart, sell more, support each other, problem-solve, remain loyal and happily employed. In this short read, Lynne Maureen Hurdle uses her Leadership C.O.R.E. framework to lay out the strategies and ways of thinking that teach leaders how to understand and engage in conflict skillfully, confidently and powerfully in order to lead successful teams.
The number one thing that is present in every business, especially when you have a team is conflict. Unmanaged conflict can make work miserable for everyone, kill productivity and create a great deal of stress. Conflict is not going away and yet that is the very thing that most leaders wish for. It is the Bold Leader that can lead by heading straight in to conflict with the mindset and skill set to master it.
If you are a leader who wants to:
- Respond rather than react to conflict.
- Learn how to understand yourself and others in conflict in order to determine the most skillful ways to engage in it.
- Develop a team that can rise above disagreements to the place where diverse ideas come together to move everyone forward.
- Tackle the hidden conflicts that are on the verge of undermining you, the company and profits.
- Lead a happy team that sees you as approachable and comes to you before things blow up.
- Stop fearing conflict, start engaging in it and make it work for you, your team and the business. Then this is the book for you.
For a limited time, book copies personally signed by Lynne Maureen Hurdle are available! FREE Shipping!
So you want to have influence?
Here’s why all leaders need a Communication Expert who is also a Conflict Resolution Strategist.
Because the truth about conflict is:
Most of us don’t like it, want nothing to do with it and some of us even run from it.
But, conflict is really about communicating and as a leader, you do that everyday.
You just need your words and actions to have the impact on others that help them hear you, understand your vision, get inspired and moved to action in even the most difficult situations.
That’s the kind of action that creates both happiness and profits.
Today’s most successful leaders know how to create both but only because they expect conflict to happen and are prepared with effective strategies rather then frustrated and caught off guard.
I work with High-Achieving Corporate and Entrepreneur Leaders.
I equip you with the skills to deeply listen and respond Precisely, Powerfully and Professionally in any situation.
You gain the confidence to communicate your way into meaningful, productive relationships that lead to the prosperity and longevity of the business.
I don’t teach you a set of skills, I take you to the soul of conflict and help you create real transformation.
Get to Know
Lynne Maureen Hurdle
How I Serve You
These thought-provoking trainings are designed to shift your mindset about conflict to positively engage and effectively communicate even in the most difficult situations.
Lynne is the master of difficult conversations…
- Lisa Fabrega, Writer & Spiritual Guide to High Profile Women Leaders
Lynne has helped me listen more…
- Jennifer Kem, Brand Strategist and Marketing Expert, and the creator of Master Brand
Lynne’s insight and passion yielded a robust discussion…
- Brandon M. Macsata, General Consultant National Business & Disability Council (NBDC) at The Viscardi Center
Lynne is a supreme communicator…
- Achim Nowak, International Authority on Leadership Presence, Author, Speaker, C-Suite Coach, President of INFLUENS
- Shawnee Benton-Gibson LMSW/FDLC, Co-Founder and CEO of (S.O.W.) Leadership Development Institute
Lynne taught me how to set healthy boundaries in my communication…
- Sarah Paikai, Founder of HI000 Agency
Lynne helped me see patterns in my life I had no idea were present…
- Jen Druliner, Non-Profit Governance Executive