So you want to have influence as a leader?
Here’s why you need a Communication Coach who is also a Conflict Resolution Strategist.
Because the truth about conflict is:
Most of us don’t like it, want nothing to do with it and some of us even run from it.
But, conflict is really about communicating and as a leader, you do that everyday.
You just need your words and actions to have the impact on others that help them hear you, understand your vision, get inspired and moved to action in even the most difficult situations.
That’s the kind of action that creates both happiness and profits.
Today’s most successful leaders know how to create both but only because they expect conflict to happen and are prepared with effective strategies rather then frustrated and caught off guard.
I work with High-Achieving Corporate and Entrepreneur Leaders.
I equip you with the skills to deeply listen and respond Precisely, Powerfully and Professionally in any situation.
You gain the confidence to communicate your way into meaningful, productive relationships that lead to the prosperity and longevity of the business.
I don’t teach you a set of skills, I take you to the soul of conflict and help you create real transformation.
Get to Know
Lynne Maureen Hurdle
How I Serve You
Lynne is the master of difficult conversations…
- Lisa Fabrega, Writer & Spiritual Guide to High Profile Women Leaders
Lynne has helped me listen more…
- Jennifer Kem, Brand Strategist and Marketing Expert, and the creator of Master Brand
Lynne’s insight and passion yielded a robust discussion…
- Brandon M. Macsata, General Consultant National Business & Disability Council (NBDC) at The Viscardi Center
Lynne is a supreme communicator…
- Achim Nowak, International Authority on Leadership Presence, Author, Speaker, C-Suite Coach, President of INFLUENS
- Shawnee Benton-Gibson LMSW/FDLC, Co-Founder and CEO of (S.O.W.) Leadership Development Institute
Lynne taught me how to set healthy boundaries in my communication…
- Sarah Paikai, Founder of HI000 Agency
Lynne helped me see patterns in my life I had no idea were present…
- Jen Druliner, Non-Profit Governance Executive