#1 Amazon Best Seller! Grab Your Copy Today!
Leaders who masterfully resolve conflict have powerful influence. The kind of influence that motivates people to work smart, sell more, support each other, problem-solve, remain loyal and happily employed. In this short read, Lynne Maureen Hurdle uses her Leadership C.O.R.E. framework to lay out the strategies and ways of thinking that teach leaders how to understand and engage in conflict skillfully, confidently and powerfully in order to lead successful teams.
The number one thing that is present in every business, especially when you have a team is conflict. Unmanaged conflict can make work miserable for everyone, kill productivity and create a great deal of stress. Conflict is not going away and yet that is the very thing that most leaders wish for. It is the Bold Leader that can lead by heading straight in to conflict with the mindset and skill set to master it.
If you are a leader who wants to:
- Respond rather than react to conflict.
- Learn how to understand yourself and others in conflict in order to determine the most skillful ways to engage in it.
- Develop a team that can rise above disagreements to the place where diverse ideas come together to move everyone forward.
- Tackle the hidden conflicts that are on the verge of undermining you, the company and profits.
- Lead a happy team that sees you as approachable and comes to you before things blow up.
- Stop fearing conflict, start engaging in it and make it work for you, your team and the business. Then this is the book for you.
For a limited time, book copies personally signed by Lynne Maureen Hurdle are available! FREE Shipping!
You’re Here… So, Let’s Talk.
Here’s why all leaders need a Communication Expert who is also a Conflict Resolution Strategist.
Because the truth about conflict is:
It shows up in many forms.
Whether it is the need to have those difficult and rewarding conversations around diversity and inclusion.
Getting your team to get on board with the company vision, purpose and mission.
Co-workers who need to get along better.
Creating an environment that is safe for communication, creativity and problem-solving along with the giving and receiving of constructive feedback.
Reputation and crisis management both online and in the workplace.
The process of creating policies and Hiring and Firing.
Just to name a few…
But most of us don’t like it, want nothing to do with it and some of us even run from it.
What I want to tell you is:
Conflict is really about communicating and as a leader, you do that every day.
You just need your words and actions to have the impact on others that help them hear you, understand your vision, get inspired and moved to action in even the most difficult situations.
That’s the kind of action that creates both happiness and profits.
I work with High-Achieving Corporate and Entrepreneur Leaders who are ready to take on Conflict in Leadership Powerfully, Productively and Professionally.
Get to Know
Lynne Maureen Hurdle
How I Serve You
These thought-provoking trainings are designed to shift your mindset about conflict to positively engage and effectively communicate even in the most difficult situations.
Lynne is the master of difficult conversations…
- Lisa Fabrega, Writer & Spiritual Guide to High Profile Women Leaders
Lynne has helped me listen more…
- Jennifer Kem, Brand Strategist and Marketing Expert, and the creator of Master Brand
Lynne’s insight and passion yielded a robust discussion…
- Brandon M. Macsata, General Consultant National Business & Disability Council (NBDC) at The Viscardi Center
Lynne is a supreme communicator…
- Achim Nowak, International Authority on Leadership Presence, Author, Speaker, C-Suite Coach, President of INFLUENS
- Shawnee Benton-Gibson LMSW/FDLC, Co-Founder and CEO of (S.O.W.) Leadership Development Institute
Lynne taught me how to set healthy boundaries in my communication…
- Sarah Paikai, Founder of HI000 Agency
Lynne helped me see patterns in my life I had no idea were present…
- Jen Druliner, Non-Profit Governance Executive
As Seen and Heard On:
Book Lynne for Your Next Conference, Workshop, Mastermind, Retreat or Leadership Event!
With business leaders spending 20% – 40% of their time handling employee disputes, today’s bold leaders have already recognized the need for top notch conflict resolution skills. They have also gained the communication and problem-solving skills needed to create and lead diverse and inclusive companies.
Leaders that effectively step in rather than check out when conflicts arise, inspire and motivate employees to bring their best selves to work. The ability to be fearless, confident and skillful when all others are losing their heads elevates credibility, creates loyalty, raises productivity and establishes you as a today’s bold leader.