You probably don’t want to hear this!
But… Here is the truth about conflict.
Most of us don’t like it, want nothing to do with it and some of us even run from it.
But conflict is everywhere. It is in our homes, schools, relationships, our jobs, in our communities and even within ourselves.
We cannot get away from it! Why do we even try?
Often it is because of the feelings that come up. Sometimes it is the conflicts in our lives that ended badly and are still unresolved OR the tremendous effort it takes to keep from hauling off and slapping somebody.
Before I started my own journey with conflict and the incredibly uncomfortable role it played in my life, my answer would have been all of the above. What I have learned from changing my own relationship with conflict and from over three decades of passionate work in this field is that you must…
CHANGE YOUR MINDSET to CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
I don’t just teach you a set of skills, I help you shift your mindset creating real transformation.
Why do you need a conflict strategist who can help you transform?
Fortune Magazine recently stated, “Employees who excel at human relationships are emerging as the new “it” men and women.”
- With managers spending almost 50% of their time managing employee relationships.
- With over 40% of couples citing communication as their largest issue leading to conflicts.
- With schools reporting conflicts between students and conflicts between staff as one of the major deterrents to learning.
- With over 60% of families reporting less time to sit down and talk and more conflicts in communicating when they do have the time.
- Get to the root of why you react the way you do in conflict situations.
- Develop a deeper understanding of your thought-life and feelings before and during conflict.
- Build and strengthen relationships by communicating at a highly effective level.
- Discover the lens that views our differences as positive and a means to help us stretch and grow.
- Learn how to have less conflict in your life.
“The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply.”
– Stephen R. Covey
P: (718) 924-9250
Watch Lynne Maureen Hurdle on TEDx Women
Connect with Lynne
Most skilled group facilitators…
- Linda Lantieri, Director of The Inner Resilience Program & Senior Program Advisor of The Collaborative for Academic, Social and Emotional Learning
Creates a safe space for all participants…
- Robin Stern, Ph. D., Associate Director, Special Projects, Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence
Lynne is a supreme communicator…
- Achim Nowak, International Authority on Leadership Presence, Author, Speaker, C-Suite Coach, President of INFLUENS
A powerful trainer, spirited motivational speaker…
- Marcy May, Executive Director, Effective Alternatives in Reconciliation Services (E.A.R.S.)
Most extraordinary are the results…
- Mark Weiss, Director of Education for Operation Respect
Lynne is a force for change!
- Dr. Linda Lausell Bryant, Director, Undergraduate Field Learning Program NYU Silver School of Social Work, Former Director of Inwood House